Why should you utilize a sales coach? Research demonstrates that when it comes to sales professionals, nothing influences the bottom line results more than a solid coaching program. Because sales professionals naturally are confident, competitive and self-motivated, they tend to be more invested and engaged in the process of self-improvement. STAR's coaching process provides a two-way conversation and other resources that will help you assess strengths, identify weaknesses, practice new skills, and meet your sales goals.
How can coaching help you? This is a customized coaching package. During the free 10-15 minute introductory phone call your expert sales coaching consultant will listen to your needs and suggest a package comprised of an appropriate reading, online prework survey, and online selling skills modules for you to work on in advance of your coaching conversation.
This Coaching package includes:
1. Free 10-15 minute Introductory Phone Call: This free call will help you and your sales coaching consultant determine what your coaching package should include, based on your experience level and needs. During the introductory call you will also discuss your next steps in the process, including the scheduling of your 1 hour phone coaching conversation at a mutually agreeable date. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-934-0900 to schedule your free introductory phone call.
2. One Hour of Phone Coaching with expert sales consultant. In order to achieve maximum use of the hour of coaching time, you will need to complete several prework assignments in advance of the coaching conversation, including an online assessment survey, a reading, and two online learning modules (see the details below). You may choose to schedule additional coaching sessions, as needed.
3. Online Survey - Personal assessment is an integral part of learning. Take an online assessment survey and receive a personal report prior to the coaching conversation. Depending upon your needs you will take a short online assessment survey such as a Selling Skills Inventory, Sales Negotiation Style Assessment, or Influence Skills Assessment. A full report is compiled and emailed to you to print prior to your coaching session.
4. Reading - Depending upon which STAR reading is most appropriate for you, your coaching package will include a 6 to 10 page reading on sales skills related to the topics that will be discussed during your coaching conversation. You would read this prior to your 1-hour phone coaching conversation.
5. Online Learning - Personal assessment is an integral part of learning. During the introductory phone call we will determine together which STAR online learning products are best suited to your needs.
All STAR coaching packages may be customized. For example, our coaching customers often choose to buy our two and three session coaching packages. Contact us at email@example.com or 781-934-0900 to inquire about changing this package to suit your needs.
Bill McCormick is the founder and president of Sales Training And Results, Inc. (STAR), a firm specializing in customized sales training and consulting. Bill has over 20 years of experience consulting managers and coaching sales executives and professionals. He is the primary author and developer of STAR's customized sales and management workshops.
Prior to founding STAR, he was Vice President of Marketing for an international consulting and training company. Bill was responsible for managing their entire sales and marketing effort, including an international network of licensees, and doubled their sales volume in four years. Prior to that, Bill held positions in sales, sales management, and marketing for a Fortune 25 firm.
Bill earned his M.S. degree in Business Administration from Johns Hopkins University and a B.S. degree from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. He also is on the Corporate Education Group (Boston University) faculty.