Sales Training in Spanish (Entrenamiento de Ventas en Español). Plan your next sales meeting using this online do-it-yourself Handling Objections Sales Meeting Kit. This kit includes everything a sales manager needs to conduct a skills clinic on Handling Objections. The duration of the sales meeting session is 90 minutes, which can be split into two or three shorter sessions if desired. Preview samples here: video, handout, manager's notes.
How can this help your sales team? One difference between successful salespeople and average salespeople is their skill and comfort level when responding to objections. This kit will help a sales manager improve the ability of the sales team to respond effectively to the most common objections when selling your products and services. The salespeople will learn a four step process for handling objections. Instructions are included on how to lead a role play activity designed to help everyone practice and receive feedback.
- The most common objections that salespeople encounter
- 4-Step process for handling objections
- Handling objections practice exercise and planning form
- Segment 1 teaches the four steps for responding to objections and includes an example for responding to the objection "I’ve never heard of your company.”
- Segment 2 teaches the importance of tailoring your response for different objections and includes an example on how to respond if the customer objects and says something like "Your price is too high.”
- Manager's Outline and Notes (Spanish): Print your step by step instructions on how to run the meeting.
- Participant Handout (Spanish): Print a handout for each member of your sales team attending the meeting.
- Video (English): Play the video during the sales meeting. You will be instructed to stop and start the video for activities and exercises. You may also choose to preview the video and teach the material yourself without playing the video during the meeting. (Note: Do a test run of the video at the meeting location to test browser access and internet speed.)
Also available: Learn how to lead an effective sales meeting. This Teaching Tip Handout provides teaching tips on how salespeople learn best.
Bill McCormick is the founder and president of Sales Training And Results, Inc. (STAR), a firm specializing in customized sales training and consulting. Bill has over 20 years of experience consulting managers and coaching sales executives and professionals. He is the primary author and developer of STAR's customized sales and management workshops.
Prior to founding STAR, he was Vice President of Marketing for an international consulting and training company. Bill was responsible for managing their entire sales and marketing effort, including an international network of licensees, and doubled their sales volume in four years. Prior to that, Bill held positions in sales, sales management, and marketing for a Fortune 25 firm.
Bill earned his M.S. degree in Business Administration from Johns Hopkins University and a B.S. degree from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. He also is on the Corporate Education Group (Boston University) faculty.